Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back to Studio Saturday Class!!

Another Amazing class!!  A great return to break in The Wonder Studio!  I love the Saturday classes with the mixing of the wide and ranging ages as well as the interesting things that happen when the "alumni" wonderers mix it up with the Newbies'!!

 I try to always wear a tie-dye shirt to my classes (it hides the stains very well;)...and I figure it's a way of helping my students begin to feel comfortable with me and know that I will consistently look the same.  Then many of my students also began to wear tie dyes to class, it started to become the Wonder Studio Uniform!!  
So, I thought it would be fun to just incorporate us making our own tie-dye's in with a Saturday class.  
 Would love to hear what you thought of today's class.  What Surprised you?  What was missing?

 Happy Wondering!!









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment