- Who is Shannon?
- Meet Amy
- Meet Teacher Nikki
- Meet Alison!
- Sick Policy
- Songs we Sing
- Why No Crafts?
- Parent Handbook
- First Timers!!
- Policies and Make Up Classes
- Agreement on Sharing
- Quiet Observation Time
- Wonder Studio on YouTube
- Wonders on Amazon
- No Snack Policy
- 2018 Winter/Spring Session
- Outside the Lines: Shannon Lipan speaks on Creativ...
- Spanish Infusion
- Winter/Spring 2018 Calendar of Classes
- Summer 2018: Registration Information
Ooey Gooey Lady Recipes (Really Good Stuff)
1. Mix 2 cups water and 1 cup glue in a big bowl.
2. Add a squirt of liquid water color and then stir it up.
3. In a separate small bowl mix together: 2 cups water and 4 TBS Borax.
4. After it’s completely dissolved, pour the Borax mixture slowly and a little at a time into
the glue and water mixture. Pour a little, mix it a little, pour a little, mix a little. Mix
with your hands or a sturdy wooden spoon. As you mix, it will become a flubber ball!
NOTE: You might NOT need to use all of this Borax and water solution!!!!!
5. Store it in an airtight container or ziploc for a few weeks. When it begins to flick apart
or when it gets too hard, it is time to make a new batch! Play with it, explore it, try to
get it to blow a bubble with a straw! Watch it stretch as you hold it!
6. Vinegar takes it out of clothes, carpet and fabric. Mayo will take it out of hair!
Baking Soda and Vinegar:
Put baking soda in a pie tin... drop vinegar ON TOP of
the baking soda. All of the senses are engaged while you are making carbon dioxide! Add
dish soap to the vinegar, and color too! The dish soap extends the reaction time.
Kool Aide Playdough
3 cups flour
2 pkgs koolaid
1/2 cup salt
2 tbsp oil
2 cups boiling water