Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Winter Wonder Studio Land

Winter Wonder Studio Land Saturday Class 
Today's class was very busy and very fun!  I hope that you and your little ones had as much fun as my family did!  I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked...so I apologize if I didn't get your little one in here!  
Please let me know what you enjoyed about class or didn't enjoy.  I offered some new experiences today and I would like to know if they should be repeated or not! Happy Saturday!!  Hope to see you all back at Wonder Studio very soon!















































1 comment:

  1. Shannon. We had a great time this morning. I was so happy that Ryan (5years old) also had so much fun today. He loved making a mess. We loved the worms, making snow and making volcanos. See you at the next one.

    ReplyDelete