Friday, December 8, 2017

New Year Goals

 Yep, you guessed it.
I'm a fan of goal setting.
If you're looking for a new tradition for your family...may I suggest this one?

The new year is the perfect time to think about and reflect on your previous year and the upcoming year.
 My family has been doing a New Year's goal sheet for the last 3 years. One of our favorite things is to look back on the previous years and see how far we have come (or not...).
 I'm not sure where we got our rubric from but it asks these questions: (Again, I did not make this myself)

What a Year it has been!!
A Little about Me.
Name
Age
Favorite Color
Favorite Food
Favorite Activity
Favorite Book
Highlights from 2017
Greatest Lesson Learned
Hardest Thing I learned
Favorite Memory
Looking forward to 2018
Something new I want to do is
Something I want to get better at
Something I hope will happen in 2018

 I love sitting down as a family and we write our Year report individually (obviously, you must write what the little ones dictate) and then we share our results.
 I hope "Wonder" will be in yours!!! It's definitely on mine!!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment