Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Fun at The Wonder Studio!!

I wonder if you can remember what summer looked like when you were a child?
 What did it smell like?  What are the sounds you remember?  Who were the people there with you?
 To me, Summer is one of the most sacred parts of childhood.
 The memories I created during my childhood summers are still with me strongly today.
 I was fortunate to grow up in a family who valued free and creative play.
So...my summers were spent doing basically what I liked best...Playing.
 I have never had Wonder Studio open during the summer until this year.  And I am so eager to become a part of your child's summer memories.  
 In light of the recent loss of my sister, I have been reflecting quite a bit on my memories.  I am so so thankful of the many many summers her and I shared together.
This is why I open Wonder Studio to all ages during the summer because I want to encourage families to be together.  Siblings to be together.  
Yes, it's a little crazier, a little messier... but that's usually what creates the best memories.  
Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
Charles R. Swindoll 
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/memory.html#oPmvsLYtjk7Dh0FM.99 















































































No comments:

Post a Comment